Welcome to Historic Mount Pleasant Hotel
Mount Pleasant Hotel, built in 1832 offers you quaint and charmingly restored accommodation in a picturesque setting. We are located directly across from the marina where you find diving, whale watching and fishing. Restaurants and bars are just a short walk from your door.
We have six rooms total. These three deluxe rooms have queen size beds and private baths; Wanderlust, Morgan Manor & Beacon Hill repectively.
The three standard rooms on the second floor are equipped with twin beds which can be configured as king size if necessary. The standard rooms share a bath on the second floor.
The second floor also has one bedroom with a queen bed, sharing the same bath, only available with a whole house rental.
High Season | Dec 15 | April 15
- $150/night, Deluxe room, private bath, queen bed. Includes full breakfast and taxes.
- $125/night, Standard room, shared bath, twin beds. Includes full breakfast and taxes.
Low Season April 15- December 15
- $125/night, Deluxe room, private bath, queen bed. Includes full breakfast and taxes.
- $100/night, Standard room, shared bath, twin beds. Includes full breakfast and taxes.
All rates are based on Double Occupancy. Ask for rate informaton if you are traveling alone. The room rates as listed include taxes and full breakfast, use of the bicycles and transfer to and from the airport.
- Available, please enquire
- Available, please please enquire
- Rent the whole house for 2500.00 for 7 nights, including tax. Sleeps 12. This booking can only be made if no other reservations exist for the requested week/s.